PTFE gaskets are used in many industrial applications, especially the following:
1, Compressor – High temperature and surface-wear resistant sealing gaskets.
2, Electric Motor – Sealing gaskets for components that require corrosion-resistance, exposure to high and low temperatures and high surface wear.
3, Medical Component – Seals for electronic instrumentation using materials that provide secure seals and long product life. Specialty gaskets, especially miniature sizes, are required for many medical devices.
4, Petrochemical – Gaskets for process equipment that are resistant to corrosive fluids, temperature extremes and surface wear.
Graphite wound gasket cutting equipment Features:
1. Efficiently producing: 300pieces/h(large size);
2. More energy saving: the total power only 5KW;
3. More friendly to environment: no PTFE powder splashing but powder output automatically;
4. More precise: producing gaskets by controlling the power quantity;
5. More time saving : the power cut off automatically while the production number set up;
6. Longer working life : no heat while working.